By Mendel Cooper
This can be the total reference at the Borne back shell (bash). quantity 1Volume 2 includes all appendices.
Read or Download Advanced bash-scripting guide PDF
Best programming books
Delphi developer Julian Bucknall presents fellow builders a finished assessment of utilizing algorithms and information buildings from a pragmatic standpoint. Bucknall starts off with a dialogue of set of rules functionality, and offers finished insurance of such themes as arrays, associated lists, and binary timber.
Programming Clojure, 2d version is an important replace to the vintage publication at the Clojure language. You'll get thorough insurance of all of the new good points of Clojure 1. three, and luxuriate in reorganized and rewritten chapters that replicate the importance of recent Clojure recommendations. Many code examples were rewritten or changed, and each web page has been reevaluated within the gentle of Clojure 1.
Coming to grips with C++11 and C++14 is greater than an issue of familiarizing your self with the beneficial properties they introduce (e. g. , automobile variety declarations, flow semantics, lambda expressions, and concurrency support). The problem is studying to exploit these beneficial properties effectively—so that your software program is right, effective, maintainable, and conveyable.
This guide is designed to supply programmers with the data had to produce life like photographs on a computer. It specializes in Borland's C++ compilers and covers various thoughts. for example, it: offers assurance of VGA reveal modes and different exhibit modes supported via VESA (Video Electronics criteria Association); describes TARGA records and the way to successfully show color pictures; and gives assurance of ray tracing, the geometry of ray tracing, and object-oriented arithmetic.
- The Art of the Metaobject Protocol
- Functional and Logic Programming: 8th International Symposium, FLOPS 2006, Fuji-Susono, Japan, April 24-26, 2006. Proceedings
- Product Focused Software Process Improvement: 4th International Conference, PROFES 2002 Rovaniemi, Finland, December 9–11, 2002 Proceedings
- TAPSOFT'93: Theory and Practice of Software Development: 4th International Joint Conference CAAP/FASE Orsay, France, April 13–17, 1993 Proceedings
Extra resources for Advanced bash-scripting guide
See also Example 16-15. In combination with the >> redirection operator, has no effect on a pre-existing target file (: >> target_file). If the file did not previously exist, creates it. This applies to regular files, not pipes, symlinks, and certain special files. May be used to begin a comment line, although this is not recommended. Using # for a comment turns off error checking for the remainder of that line, so almost anything may appear in a comment. However, this is not the case with :. 1 : This is a comment that generates an error, ( if [ $x -eq 3] ).
Bozo is bozo's home directory, and ls ~bozo lists the contents of it. ~/ is the current user's home directory, and ls ~/ lists the contents of it. bash$ echo ~bozo /home/bozo bash$ echo ~ /home/bozo bash$ echo ~/ /home/bozo/ bash$ echo ~: /home/bozo: bash$ echo ~nonexistent-user ~nonexistent-user ~+ current working directory. This corresponds to the $PWD internal variable. ~previous working directory. This corresponds to the $OLDPWD internal variable. =~ regular expression match. This operator was introduced with version 3 of Bash.
5) ( ... ) a subshell 6) cd /dest/directory Change to the destination directory. 7) && "And-list", as above 8) tar xpvf Unarchive ('x'), preserve ownership and file permissions ('p'), and send verbose messages to stdout ('v'), reading data from stdin ('f' followed by '-'). Note that 'x' is a command, and 'p', 'v', 'f' are options. 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 1 2 3 4 5 # # Whew! # More elegant than, but equivalent to: # cd source/directory # tar cf - . ]* /dest/directory # If there are hidden files in /source/directory.